Problem with electro magnetic hyper sensitivity has become a haunting problem nowadays. As technologies are quickly changing and new technological products become commonplace, many people begin to question the safety feature of those products. Many devices and appliances that use electricity and rely on electromagnetic signal are believed to emit radiation that can be dangerous to human and other living things.
Various devices, ranging from microwaves in the kitchen to smartphones and tablets that we carry every day, are believed to pose looming danger to human’s health. Although there are still many people who are doubtful about the presence of such danger, there are actually already a number of people who suffer from its symptoms. If you are concerned with it, taking the right measure to avoid it is always worthwhile.
What kinds of symptom that you can expect if you are hypersensitive to electromagnetic radiation? There are several symptoms that have been reported by people who believe that their use of electromagnetic devices has altered their health. The symptoms can be as mild as headache or fatigue but can also be as severe as cancer development and neurobehavioral problems. Just by looking at the statistics, you definitely should know that this problem is not ignorable.
So, how to protect yourself from this looming danger? Avoiding prolonged use of cell phone, replacing microwave oven with toaster, replacing cordless telephone with corded one, disabling wireless feature of game consoles, and using Ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi are some of the most effective measures to take if you want to avoid the danger of electromagnetic radiation. In addition, you can also use an EMF (electromagnetic field) meter to measure the level of radiation inside your home. You can also hire an EMF assessment service to have your house fully inspected for such radiation. This way you can prevent undesired effects caused by the radiation in the long term.